Before leaving for Rovereto, please check the Italian Government page to check for the updated policy and requirement regarding the COVID-19 situation.
You can easily arrive to Rovereto by car with the A22 Brennero-Modena highway, Brennero direction, either Rovereto Sud or Rovereto Nord exit. Create your own route with http://www.google.com/maps/ or http://www.viamichelin.com.
In Rovereto you can find several paid parking spaces on the streets (here a spacious and close to the center one Piazza Achille Leoni https://goo.gl/maps/h2e2ZzrvFmFmFmDc7) or a free parking 15/20 minutes away from the city center (here close to Manifattura complex https://goo.gl/maps/YbZEk4WSpcH2PBsa9).
Rovereto has its own train station, 10 minutes from the city center, on the Bologna-Brennero line. For timetables and connections check the Trenitalia website or the Deutsche Bahn website. If you prefer to have accomodation in Trento please consider it is 15 minutes away by train and the last train from Rovereto to Trento is at 11.30 pm (might be useful to know if you want to join our social events!).
Rovereto does not have its own airport, the closest ones are:
- Valerio Catullo airport in Verona (100km distance) https://www.aeroportoverona.it/en/
- Orio al Serio airport in Bergamo (170 km distance) https://www.milanbergamoairport.it/en/
- Marco Polo airport in Venice (200 km distance) https://www.veneziaairport.it/en/
- Guglielmo Marconi airport in Bologna (203 km distance) https://www.bologna-airport.it/en/
- Milano Linate airport in Milan (215 km distance) https://www.milanolinate-airport.com/en/
Milano Malpensa airport (245 km distance) https://www.milanomalpensa-airport.com/en/
Moving around in Rovereto
You can use buses to move around the city or to reach nearby places. Check Trentino Trasporti website or use Google Maps.
Taxi services is available from Rovereto train station (Piazzale Orsi, 9) or call 0464 421365.
Rovereto is a small city where everything is within easy walking distance. Walk around and get lost in the streets to enjoy its characteristic city center or have a nice walk along the Leno river.